Sunday, 5 July 2009

The Music World Needed to Stop

I had to switch off the BET Awards. They call that a Tribute? It was an insult.
"Michael Jackson was not some beefing rapper from the streets who got shot over some petty nonsense. He wasn’t having a war of words with 50 Cent, Rick Ross, Suge Knight or some other artist. He wasn’t some Johnny come lately who had one or two hit songs and that’s it. He was Michael Jackson-worldwide icon and when he died in spite of controversary or what me and you may have thought about him, the music world needed to stop. All the stops needed to be pulled out."
> more from New America Media..

---

A little bit out of sorts today. I'm ironing clothes. That's never a good sign. I hate ironing.

2 comments:

  1. Passed by your house yesterday and thinking of you.How are you and family?

    mekjarroh
    23july2009

    ReplyDelete
  2. mek.. so good to hear from you. I am well, thank you for asking. You were in KT ya? I'm going back next weekend. can't wait!

    ReplyDelete