I hate waking up in the middle of the night (well early morning) and being bothered by something I can't fix. Reminded of a mess I thought I've left behind.
Stupid blackberry. I woke up for the usual task of tending to the baby's needs. Then I saw the blackberry signaling I've got mail.
It's a query about a piece of work done way back in 2009. Turns out there is a discrepancy somewhere. This is a job with clients whom I wish to never work with again. I wanted to put that experience behind me but now I have to think about it again and feel all uneasy as the realisation of a mess-up that had gone unnoticed (by everyone - the clients and me) is now being uncovered.
Do I ignore and let it go, or do I even dare to revisit the mess and (try to) fix it?
It's a long time since I lost sleep over work.
No comments:
Post a Comment