Thursday, 19 March 2009

One month in BKK

Got the Bangkok job and decided to take it. Am still a little bit hesitant about it, but am here. The job is quite overwhelming, but good thing it is with a team of consultants, and the others are seasoned experts. So at the very least this can be a really good learning experience. It's only for a month, so hopefully I'll manage. And it'll look really good on the CV.

Being alone is no fun though. Despite this really swanky accommodation they've given me. I've had my share of living alone and being independent. You'd think that after years as a student abroad would make me so used to this that it'd be a piece of cake. It's not. I've had enough of independence. So hopefully H can join me over here for a bit.

--
ooh just realised how whiney all that just sounded. haha. all's good actually. just a bit anxious with this new job. High expectations.

No comments:

Post a Comment